Happy birthday to meeeee!
Man, 26 years young. Thank God for all that has happened and that is yet to come. I love that my birthday is so close to the beginning of the year. It’s a huge breath of fresh air. I get to start the new year, a year older and ready to tackle the next stage of life.
25 was one of those years where I couldn’t wait for it to be over. There was good and bad but I’m definitely grateful for it all. This year for my birthday I wanted to share 26 goals I’d like to accomplish while I’m 26. I’m writing them as I think of them so they may be out of order but I think it’s authentic and real to keep them the order I think of them in 🙂
26 GOALS FOR YEAR 26
- Reach or be a step closer to my dream job.
- That could be in fashion, entertainment, social media, magazine work. Putting this into the universe 🙂
- Know to let things go.
- I need to understand that I can’t change everything and I need to let go and let God.
- Stop worrying and overthinking!
- Put myself first.
- Save my money.
- Work more on my blog and stop giving myself excuses.
- Stop being so fearful and worrying about what people think of me.
- Drink more water!!
- I need glowy skin this year lord LOL
- Be more creative on my Instagram and blog.
- Grow my Instagram by at least 5K.
- Learn to be grateful for what I have even though I’m not where I want to be.
- Pray more.
- Stop procrastinating!
- Travel more.
- Work out more!
- Read 1 book a month! Would love to also to write a book or start to write one.
- Partner with a company I truly love!
- Challenge myself more.
- Practice self care more and be more in the moment with things.
- Host my first blogger event!
- Speak my mind more often.
- Network! Network! Network!
- Attend New York Fashion Week!!!
- Learn to not take everything so seriously and personally.
- Trust my intuition more.
- Live my life to the fullest!!
I’m going to be updating this blog post all year! I’ll be scratching out everything that I have accomplished. Here’s to a great year with endless opportunities. Happy New Year my babies.